As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Team Lead IT Application Management (m/f/d)
- Looking at the big picture: You take over the overall responsibility for the interaction of the business/specialist applications used at Serrala and are thus the first contact person for our application landscape
- Sparring partner: You advise our specialist departments on the optimisation of processes in the context of software implementation or consolidation. In doing so, you will question topics in detail and actively lead through challenges with zest for action
- Requirements Engineering: The analysis of departmental processes, requirements elicitation and support in requirements management for software solutions as well as the documentation of dependencies are also part of your responsibilities
- Fit & Gap Analysis: You are responsible for the alignment of the processes implemented in the applications and the target state
- Problem solver & maker: You support the departments in the development of solution ideas and advise them on the best option. You will find it easy to penetrate even complex topics and manage several projects at the same time
- Everything under control: You accompany the implementation of suitable solutions from the selection and introduction, via technical and system tests to the acceptance of the software
- Background: You have a degree in (business) informatics or a completed apprenticeship with sound professional experience at the interface between business and IT
- Leading technical experts: You have already gained several years of experience in leading a team? Perfect!
- Thinking outside the box: Systemic and logical thinking is a prerequisite for analyzing and understanding the complex relationships between individual applications
- Strong personality: In critical situations you are able to work under pressure and have a strong will to work together to bring about change? Must-have!
- Soft Skills: Diplomatic negotiation skills are one of your strengths, in order to be able to motivate various departments to find common solutions / processes? Perfect match!
- Communication: You are able to communicate in German and English? Yes, please!
- Just as relevant: Knowledge in process modelling and documentation completes your profile
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Just apply with your CV via our recruiting tool.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg
+49 (0)40 514808111, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.