Build your In-House Bank incl. POBO with SAP IHC
In-house banking has become an increasingly popular concept with treasurers because it increases the efficiency of cash management processes and drives down related bank fees. By extending the in-house banking concept to include payments on behalf of entities (POBO), organizations can further improve cost efficiencies.
Interested in finding out how your organization can reduce costs and benefit from POBO and in-house banking?
View our webinar replay to learn how to leverage SAP in-house Cash (IHC) application and our Serrala accelerators to
- automate, integrate, and streamline your business processes
- rationalize bank accounts and cut costs by centralizing A/P disbursements
- reduce intercompany positions
- improve governance controls over global liquidity
- minimize FX exposures and hedging costs
- reduce overall cost and risk
Serrala treasury experts share their experiences in architecting global in-house banking solutions on SAP gained from hundreds of successful and award-winning customer projects around the globe.