Integrated Credit and Compliance Risk Management
Offering goods and services on credit terms is always associated with risk for your business – high DSO, bad debt or even write-offs can be the result of weak customer screening during the onboarding process. That is why it is crucial to mitigate the credit risk your business is exposed to by gathering information from internal and external sources, such as credit rating agencies, determining credit scores and setting appropriate credit limits.
Watch the webinar recording and find out how you can achieve KYC Clarity by standardizing and intelligently automating the
- Analysis of the customer credit risk, incl. the integration of reports by credit rating agencies
- Customer compliance screening, incl. integration of data from providers of sanctions, terror, and PEP-lists
- Scoring the customers, evaluating credit limits and risk scores
- Credit limit approval process
- Processing of credit holds