Extend Your Accounts Receivable Management with Flexible Cloud Services
Receivables as a Service
Enhance your Accounts Receivable Management
Bring customer payment processing and reconciliation to the next level
Are you bogged down with manual tasks when reconciling remittance advices? Are you looking for ways to handle payment information from lockbox data and settlement files from payment service providers automatically?
Our Receivables as a Service offers cloud service options to enhance your accounts receivable management and is the answer to these problems. With our cloud services, we automatically capture and process all remittance advice and other payment data automatically in the cloud and feed them directly into your SAP ERP systems for cash application. The cloud service offering complements our SAP-integrated cash application solution FS² AutoBank as well as our cloud-based SaaS Alevate for FS² and makes you even more flexible.
Flexibly Extend your Cash Application Capabilities with Cloud Services
With intelligent AR automation, you can eliminate unallocated cash and manual effort immediately and speed and scale your payment reconciliation. Combine the advantages of our SAP-embedded and cloud-based cash application services with Serrala Receivables as a Service for your accounts receivable management to benefit from:
- Scalable services that easily grow with you
- Even less IT dependence as we take care of maintenance and updates
- Fast implementation times
- Out-of-the-box connectivity to banks, PSPs, and customer portals
- Full security thanks to ISO 27001 certification, encrypted data communication, and system resilience
Cloud Service Options for Enhancing Accounts Receivable Management
Remittance advice Capturing with SmartEye Technology:
- Highly automated gathering, extraction, and transmitting of remittance data from any format (PDF, Excel, Word, TXT, EDI, JPG, TIF, CSV, etc.)
- Automatic classification and recognition of remittance advices and automated feedback loop for learning
- Automated data extraction and upload to FS² AutoBank and Serrala Alevate CashApp
- Remittance advices are linked to the payment and posted automatically including flexible deduction postings
- Simple and easy exception handling
- SmartEye hosted by Serrala on Microsoft Azure
- Frequent updates ensure optimal results at all times
- Accelerated remittance advice handling
- Enhanced cash application performance
- No on-premise server needed
- Fast implementation: Plug & Play (SAP Cloud Connector)
- Always on the current version (ongoing optimizations)
- Scalable to changing customer requirements
PSP Reconciliation as a Service
- Out-of-the-box connectivity to Payment Service Providers
- Automatic retrieval and conversion of settlement and EPA files
- Format conversion & optimization into one standardized structured XML meta format: CAMT.54
- Reconciliation of transactions and allocation charges / fees to GL accounts
- Structured information made available for matching in FS² AutoBank or Alevate CashApp
- Automation of manual PSP reconciliation processes
- Faster cash application
- Reduction of errors
- More visibility into the KPIs for internal use, billing, and troubleshooting
- Improved customer experience through extended offering of payment methods
- Agility: Add new PSPs easily
- No on-premise mappings needed
Portal Connectivity as a Service:
- Out of the box connectivity to banks and customer portals Automatic retrieval of bank statements and remittance advices
- Flexible setup via RPA
- Managed by Serrala
- End-to-end process automation
- Reduce manual effort for downloading files from portals
- Changes managed by Serrala
- Automatic retrieval and capturing of check images
- Provides an enriched lockbox file for matching
- Connects to portals and e-mail inboxes to automatically extract remittance information
- Reduce lockbox key-in fees
- Achieve high straight-through-processing rates
Receivables as a Service, our accounts receivable management cloud services with outcome-based service agreements, provides you full transparency saving you time and money. Request a demo now!
Calculate Your Cash Application automation savings
Uncover the real value of your IT investments and empower yourself to make informed decisions, leading to optimal efficiency gains, all conveniently accessible at your fingertips. Check the efficiency calculator.
Benefits for Your Accounts Receivable Management
Still have questions?
Serrala optimizes the Universe of Payments for
organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes.
Our managed service directly drives your process efficiency up and costs down. For example, you no longer need your own server to capture remittance advices as our SmartEye service component does that for you with highest automatic capture rates. Our services also connect you to banks, customer portals, and payment service providers, which simplifies the retrieval of bank statements, lockbox data, settlement files and more. The services are an ideal extension of our cash application solutions FS² AutoBank (SAP-integrated) and Serrala Alevate CashApp (cloud-based) and get the data you need for your AR reconciliation.
Our solution approach completely removes the technical and functional complexity of customer payment information handling for you. You do not have to set up a myriad of interfaces to upload and download receivables information to the cloud. Instead, our solution automatically captures, interprets, converts and enriches the remittance information directly in the cloud before forwarding it to your relevant SAP systems.