AP Automation Cloud Solution
Accounts Payable Automation in the Cloud
Serrala Alevate AP Accelerates Your AP Automation in the Cloud
Serrala Alevate AP is an agile, flexible, and secure AP automation cloud solution for managing the capture, validation and processing of vendor invoices. Our solution integrates with your existing on-premise systems so you can improve the speed, accuracy and transparency of invoice processing and control supplier spend across your entire organization.
Our AP automation cloud solution intelligently automates invoice processing, so you can autopost up to +80% of all invoices and reduce the cost per invoice by up to 60%. Our solution standardizes invoice processing and automates routine, rule-based tasks using artificial intelligence and machine learning technology, so users can focus on more complex invoice approval or exception handling tasks.
Cloud-based Accounts Payable Automation
Many companies struggle to process invoices using old, outdated and inefficient processes, making it difficult for accounts payable teams to address common challenges, such as high invoice volume, multiple invoice formats, high rates of invoice exceptions and more.
Serrala Alevate AP solves these challenges with a cloud-based digital invoice processing solution. It captures invoices electronically and intelligently automates the invoice approval, exception handling and posting process, so you can achieve a complete view of invoices and their processing status across multiple systems, locations and business units.
Our AP Automation Cloud Solution will help You to:
- Capture invoices electronically
- Eliminate 75% of manual processing tasks
- Achieve 90% faster approvals
- Automatically detect and reject duplicate invoices
- Automatically validate supplier and invoice information
- Improve DPO
- Reduce cost per invoice by 40–60%
- Reduce risk of payment fraud
Award Winning AP Automation Cloud Solution
Serrala Alevate AP won the following industry awards that acknowledge the innovative processing power the cloud-native solution brings to the market:
- Winner: 2020 TMI “Best Accounts Payable Solution”
- Winner: 2020 - Global Finance Magazine awarded “Best Accounts Payable Solution”
Serrala Alevate AP is an SAP-certified solution that has achieved SAP certification as built on SAP® Cloud Platform. As companies move their enterprise systems to the cloud, Serrala Alevate AP can help make the transition seamless.
Benefit from greater efficiency and security for the full invoice to pay cycle by combining the solution with Serrala Alevate Payments to enable end-to-end processes. Our AP automation cloud solution can be easily extended with our SAP-integrated FS² solutions as well, to form a hybrid model and achieve centralized, integrated processes across multi-ERP environments. It can also be combined with our Managed Automation offerings, such as Serrala SmartEye Invoice Capture, to enable the same great invoice processing capabilities, managed by the Serrala team of experts.
Benefits with our AP automation cloud solution
Still have questions?
Serrala optimizes the Universe of Payments
for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes.
Automated invoice processing instantly validates and posts invoices or routes them for approval or exception handling.
Web and Mobile Approval
Approve invoices and handle exceptions quickly with web and mobile access.
Digital Invoice Capture
Capture invoices with a zero hardware solution that ensures the highest possible accuracy.
Configurable Business Rules
Increase process efficiency with highly configurable data validation and invoice processing rules.
A single view of all invoices helps identify bottlenecks and re-assign work based on availability, expertise, or priority.
Secure, Compliant Storage
Store invoices and other documents in the cloud to optimize access, compliance and audit responses.
It is possible for accounts payable to achieve anywhere from 40-85% straight-through invoice processing rates by following these three best practices:
- Ask your vendors to send electronic invoices (PDF, XLS, DOC, XML, EDI), which are easier to process with AP automation solutions and reduce the number of paper invoices.
- Eliminate manual data entry tasks with a digital invoice capture solution. Modern, cloud-based invoice capture solutions, such as Serrala SmartEye, are cost-effective, convenient, and have a higher capture accuracy rate than legacy scanning or OCR solutions.
- Focus on your top 20 vendors first and work with them to increase the straight-through processing rates. Check that the vendor master data is accurate and then implement simple changes that will improve your matching rates: ask vendors to provide a delivery note, ensure invoices cite the corresponding purchase order, or review purchase orders and make changes that will make them easier to match to the incoming invoices. By regularly measuring your striaght-through invoice processing rates, you can identify problem areas and find solutions that will increase the number of invoices that can processed automatically, without being touched.
You can quickly centralize and standardize invoice processing with a fully digitized, best practice-based AP solution by moving to the cloud. Cloud solutions such as Serrala Alevate AP are easy to implement and extremely cost-effective because you can quickly deploy innovative new AP processing capabilities without changing your underlying systems of record.
In the cloud, you can easily bring together information from multiple enterprise systems into a single global view of invoices. The real power of a AP automation cloud solution like Serrala Alevate AP, however, is the amount of information it can process. Cloud-based processes can take greater advantage of intelligent, automation technologies. Data capture is easier in the cloud and approval processing and exception handling is easier for users, particularly users who are working outside of the office. In addition, the continually up-to-date cloud solutions ensure your processes have the strongest protection from fraud and meet the latest global compliance standards.
To optimize exception handling, use intelligently automated workflows with detailed reason codes. This will ensure that invoices are sent to the right individual with enough information so they can resolve the exception quickly.
In some cases, accounts payable users may simply need to correct a detail on the invoice or attach supporting documentation. In other cases, master data updates can be automatically routed to a specialist for resolution. Duplicate invoices or invoices that are missing essential information can be immediately rejected and sent back to the vendor for correction. Digitizing the exception handling process will ensure that you have detailed invoice history log that tracks every exception, reason code and related actions, including the user id and date time stamp. By analyzing exceptions, you can reveal new ways to support faster, more consistent handling of invoices, for example, through standardized letters to suppliers, defined escalation stages, or absence management for employees.