How to Improve Cash Flow for the US Manufacturing Industry
Essential tips for finance teams to manage their cash within SAP S/4HANA in the best possible way.
In the world of manufacturing, effective cash flow is of paramount importance.
A business organization’s order-to-cash cycle — from credit management and sales order processing through to cash application, deduction handling, and collections – is its financial lifeline. By necessity, it must be fast and extremely efficient.
All businesses need a steady flow of incoming cash to purchase parts or raw materials.
They need to finance the manufacturing and distribution of products, support marketing, sales, and research and development departments as well as the overarching governance and administration of the business itself. To ensure that cash is available, it must flow in consistently and quickly
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- The challenges for accounts receivable
- The drawbacks of the global supply chain disruption and tech skill shortages have had on manufacturing finances
- How to overcome cash flow impediments
- How to leverage AI and machine learning in the cash application process for your manufacturing organization
- How SAP S/4HANA works with integrated cash application solutions
Download our eBook to see just how to improve your cash application process at your manufacturing organization to improve the influx of cash flow.