8-10 Coopers Lane, EC3N 2BQ
Cash flow forecasting is still the number 1 priority for treasurers. But getting there and achieving a full view of current cash positions and future cash flows is a major challenge. High manual workloads, lack of integration, and a siloed system landscape are key impediments.
Digital transformation helps accelerate access to more reliable, accurate, and near-time data that is essential to strategic decision-making.
Meet Serrala experts at the upcoming Treasury Leaders Summit in London and find out how you can achieve to 100% cash visibility with a hybrid approach for connecting all your entities into one central platform. Discover highlights of our uniquely comprehensive and advanced solution portfolio covering, among others
- Digital treasury transformation with a hybrid approach
- One central platform – bringing it all together across multiple ERP systems with cloud solutions and managed automation
- Advanced treasury technology enabling intelligent automation up to 99%
- End-to-end processes for treasury, payments, and accounts receivable and payable
- Integration of the broadest range of data sources enabling more reliable and accurate transparency
- Central cash position worksheet for an up-to-date cash view
At the Treasury Leaders Summit you will have the opportunity to participate in the event’s own ‘match meetings’ with us. And if you want to secure your slot with our experts on site, you can request your personal meeting already today by completing the form below.
Join the Keynote Panel Discussion
The Future of Treasury Automation
Attend the panel discussion on November 19 at 11.30 am for further insights into trends and practitioners' strategies. Serrala is proud to be hosting and moderating the session.
Moderator: Kevin Grant, Chief International Sales Officer of Serrala
- Felix Meyer, Corporate Treasury IT Manager, Treasury Technology Expert, ABB Capital B.V., Zurich Branch
- Bert Heirbaut, Treasury Manager, IHG PLC
- Brenda Schreuder, Treasury Manager, Amgen