How strategic is the role of credit managers today?
Credit management is of strategic relevance to every business and the CFO. Who else has the in-depth insights into customers, their creditworthiness and payment behavior? And who has a better overview of default risks than credit managers?
Exactly. But do you have the processes and tools it takes to do the job efficiently? Or are you still bogged down by manual tasks, process flaws and inconsistent data that keep you from providing fast decisions and valuable data in real time to the business and the CFO?
Download this webinar with VVCM, the credit association of the Netherlands, to explore the hurdles to effective credit management as well as the steps it takes to take your credit management from tradition to the 21st century.
Evolving credit management and the role of the credit manager takes some guts – but it’s worth it! Download it now and look forward to useful insights from our seasoned speakers.
- The role of credit managers – how strategic is it today?
- The impact of credit management on revenues, working capital and long-term funding capabilities
- Hurdles in credit management – and how to overcome them
- Making the case for automation technology – how to convince your CFO
- Beyond the credit management horizon – why taking an end-to-end perspective matters
Go Digital! 8 Solutions for the...
Support your CFO with end-to-end finance solutions. Benefit from integrated and digitized finance processes that will keep your CFO happy.
Optimizing Invoice to Cash Proce...
How optimizing invoice-to-cash processes helps you find elusive liquidity.
Whitepaper: The Changing Face of...
Learn how Credit Managers can use intelligent process automation to change from a "No" Department to a key part of the finance value chain.